Hey y'all, I hope everyone is doing well. I am going to try putting more of my photography up on the blog so you can see what's going on in my life... cause I know you care (that much). Hope all is well and God bless.
Two become one flesh
Marriage, an exciting time in life. It is always a joy when it occurs in your own family. It brings two families together. I got a sister and Ben got another one.Two best friends get to live their lives together for the rest of their time on earth. Andrew and Chelsy get to be a family now and forever. They get to share everything and do everything together.
Our awesome Creator made Adam a partner when he realized that Adam wasn't enough. Eve was created to be one with Adam and so their two heads could work together for the greater good. God knew a world full of boys would be dangerous. ;)
This weekend, Andrew and Chelsy get to go to their first counseling session as a married couple. So exciting! It'll probably be mostly about making sure they don't want to pull each others hair out now that they are actually married. Either way, a new chapter in their lives and Im excited to be apart of it.

No comments:
Post a Comment