Thursday, October 6, 2011

So...

Its been pretty crazy the past week. Andrew and Chelsy got married, a couple of tests, tons of papers, and still trying to have a social life. I have joined ASDA (pre dental group) and the Colorblind Association (even though Im not colorblind). There are always things to do at Baylor, you can never be bored. Shannon Ness, from Sioux City, is coming to town this weekend. Hopefully a future Baylor bear! Next weekend, I go home for Fall Break. It's going to be a little weird seeing everyone back home. I feel like I live two separate lives, which is a good thing (I think). I definitely can't complain about anything. School is good (could be better, but not bad). I love my friends and mentor group. It is awesome to see God working in my life and my friends lives. Baylor is just... awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment